I so sorry, I didn’t meant to disappointed everyone around me. I’m so sorry, abah. I know that you expected more than this. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt everyone around me. I’m sorry so again. I tired to cried, because I know, this thing cannot be changed again. Past is past right?
But I feel proud for myself. I thing this is not too bad after all, because I am a lazy girl. I’m lazy to go to school. I’m too lazy to open the book. I never make my homework before. I’m not taken any Tuition. Too many excuse, I have been given before this.
And by the way, I like to thank to along, Mak uda, nenek, atuk, syamee, mira, my teachers and to all my beloved friend because make me feeling up again. Thank you for your advice. I really cherish. :’). Thank again.
ps: tak payah sweet sangat lah jaa. hahaha. semua orang tahu aku sweet. :"). LOL! ;P
ps: tak payah sweet sangat lah jaa. hahaha. semua orang tahu aku sweet. :"). LOL! ;P